Friday, January 25, 2013

New Motel Hell Blu-Ray/Dvd Cover Art (by Jeff Zornow) for Arrow's Upcoming Release

New Motel Hell Blu-Ray/Dvd Cover Art (by Jeff Zornow) for Arrow's Upcoming Release

     Oh my yesssss. A couple of days ago I found out two awesome things.  The first is that Arrow was actually releasing a Blu-ray/dvd combo release for Motel Hell ( which is just one of those films that I love to watch).  Especially that pig mask at the end which I wish I owned.  Then the second was that Jeff Zornow actually did new artwork for Arrow's release.  Which as you can see above looks pretty awesome.  If I find this release imported in one of my local stores I would love to own this release.  For a better look at the artwork you can check out a larger version of the image down below.


Source: arrowfilms.co.uk/index.php?c=y&s=9846d7a4d41ead83af1cd43d9286922f&art_id=4&tle_id=745&v= Horror Smorgasbord

Wat ch Full Length : High Definition


No comments:

Post a Comment