Saturday, January 12, 2013

Trick or Treat Studios Shows Off 3 More Masks for their Upcoming 2013 Line

Trick or Treat Studios Shows Off 3 More Masks for their Upcoming 2013 Line

     Just a few days ago I shared a photo for the upcoming Trick or Treat "They Live" mask which I can not wait until it is released.  Well over on their FB page, Trick or Treat has shared photo's for 3 more releases they have scheduled for later on this year.   Their catalog will actually be released January 19th so make sure not to miss out on all of their cool products.   I will list the 3 new masks first and then have pictures down below.  First up is an Officially Licensed DarkMan mask that was sculpted by Justin Mabry.  Then they have an economy Halloween II mask which was also sculpted by Justin Mabry.  On this mask the actual hair is sculpted in and it will retail for 29.99.  Which is pretty sweet since my nephew really wanted a Myers mask for Halloween and I think with this version I will be picking one up for him.  He will be ecstatic.  He is also going to be 4 and loves Michael Myers. I am not sure where he gets it from.  Last but not least is the Officially Licensed Dark Night of the Scarecrow mask which was sculpted by Erich Lubatti.  Now this is a very iconic mask for me and would love to own it.  I think this year I need to add to my various mask collection.  It is not a vast or expensive collection but I just love to pick up masks that I like, regardless if it is the cheap plastic mask that sell for a few bucks or something a bit more pricey, some masks just look great when worn or hung up.  I can not wait to see what else Trick or Treat is releasing and to see what other companies come out with this year.  You can check out some of the photos down below and be sure to visit the following links for more products from Trick or Treat Studios.

Facebook: facebook.com/trickortreatstudios
Website: trickortreatstudios.com/

Photos are property of Trick or Treat Studios
 


 


 


 

 
Source: facebook.com/trickortreatstudios


Horror Smorgasbord

Wat ch Full Length : High Definition


No comments:

Post a Comment