Sunday, February 24, 2013

Dark Hollow Official Teaser Trailer 1 (2013)

Dark Hollow Official Teaser Trailer 1 (2013)

     I do not follow authors as much as I do directors so I did not know who Brian Keene was when I started seeing his name attached to recent horror films but obviously I did some research and found that he has a very huge following.  The next novel by Brian Keene being turned into a film is Dark Hollow.  I believe the film will be released this year so hopefully we should be getting more information about the film soon.  If anyone has read a lot of Brian Keene's books and wants to maybe recommend some good ones definitely do so in the comment section.  You can check out the teaser to Dark Hollow below.

Facebook: facebook.com/DarkHollowMovie


Source: youtube.com/watch?v=afLxzY1gdjw Horror Smorgasbord

Wat ch Full Length : High Definition


No comments:

Post a Comment