Monday, February 11, 2013

Lords of Salem - Official Trailer #2

Lords of Salem - Official Trailer #2

     One of the films I am really excited to see this year is Rob Zombie's The Lords of Salem.  When the first official trailer came out I think people were kind of thrown off guard since the trailer was very artistic and atmospheric almost.  I really liked it and now we got the official second trailer to watch which I think is more of maybe what people were expecting with the first trailer.  With this trailer I still think you can see the great eye that Rob Zombie has with the look of his film's and again I really enjoyed it.  I was already excited for this film to be released and now I am even more anxious to see the film.  April looks to be a big month, first up is the Evil Dead remake then The Lords of Salem.  Very big month indeed.

Website: lordsofsalem.com/

  Source: youtube.com/joblomovienetwork Horror Smorgasbord

Wat ch Full Length : High Definition


No comments:

Post a Comment