Thursday, February 7, 2013

New Poster for Zoochosis

New Poster for Zoochosis

    
     Earlier this week I got an email telling me that Zoochosis had a new poster out for it's series.  As you can see above it is one of those poster's that you would probably walk by and think to yourself " What the hell is Zoochosis".  Or the hell might be changed for another word.  To me it is perfect because if you have not seen the first two episodes you need to do yourself a favor and watch them.  You have humor, mixed with the bizarre.  I will definitely keep checking the episodes out and the two that have been released so far have been really good and leave you saying WTF.  Which is something I enjoy especially when it gets stuck in your head and you keep thinking about something over and over.  I will leave both links to the first 2 episodes shown over at Machinima Prime down below.  Make sure you check them out.  Oh and check out the poster one more time.

Episode 1: Aliens. youtube.com/watch?v=hf9Zaurmbzg
Episode 2: Love. youtube.com/watch?v=3jEX20kMZLQ

Source: Email


Horror Smorgasbord

Wat ch Full Length : High Definition


No comments:

Post a Comment