Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Frankenstein Theory - OFFICIAL TRAILER

The Frankenstein Theory - OFFICIAL TRAILER

     When I watched this trailer and read the synopsis it almost felt like one of those film's where they go out looking for Bigfoot or the Abominable Snowman.  But when they are looking for Frankenstein's monster I mean how can I not want to see that (Even if they were looking for Bigfoot or the Abominable Snowman, I would want to watch it too).  It is definitely a new twist to the Frankenstein story and hopefully it works cause it sounds pretty cool to me.  According to their IMDB page the film will be out March 26th but I will try to check closer to that date to see if changes.  You can watch the trailer down below.

Source: youtube.com/ Horror Smorgasbord

Wat ch Full Length : High Definition


No comments:

Post a Comment