Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Penny Dreadful Picture Show - Official Trailer and Official Poster

The Penny Dreadful Picture Show - Official Trailer and Official Poster

     First up I have to say that I have been waiting a looong time for this film to be released.  Or it feels that way at least.  I know I have shared posts about the film before and even got to hear about the film during the Josh Hammond interview I posted up last year.  Well it looks like this Live Action Anthology Film will be released this year and I definitely want to check it out.  The official poster was released recently and of course it features the host for the Anthology film Penny Dreadful.  Now down below you can check out the officially released trailer for the film which I think will get people excited for this film.

Facebook: facebook.com/PennyDreadfulPictureShow



Source: youtube.com/watch?v=03DgH2uBzoQ Horror Smorgasbord

Wat ch Full Length : High Definition


No comments:

Post a Comment